Sunday, November 13, 2011

In The Beginning (Oh my god so creepy)

After many years of prodding and poking, looking and waiting, a coworker and friend of mine (the lovely Christina Fleming, check out her blog) told me to just go for it. You know what? I DID!!! I am finally over my fears and am going to give you all, the most honest, straightforward, strange and curiously intellectual blog ever made. My neurosis are finally working with me. This will serve as an extension of my Facebook profile. There, it will be simple and to the point, for all of those who like such. Here, on this blog, it will be a little more complex, with beer reviews, essays on my favorite artists and musicians, political ramblings, my views on love/sex/relationships, sports, and the allsorts of everything that make me what I am. After all, You Are What You Is.

P.S. Joanne Andrea Osorio, you sweet, beautiful, and naive little woman you, thank you for inspiring the title. No, I am NOT creepy, just my chuckle became a retort for her to call me such. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment